Duct Cleaning That Makes a Difference
Do you find your home is dusty even after you’ve cleaned? Do you have pets? Does a member of your household suffer from allergies? Are you concerned about the quality of the air you breathe in your home every day? Do you wake up stuffed up ? Does your furnace filter looks nasty after a few months in the furnace ? Has it been more than 2 years since last professional air duct cleaning ? Have you had any renovations but did not clean air duct after ?
If any of these considerations resonate with you, then regular air duct cleaning is essential to you and your family’s well-being. We provide straight forward and efficient duct cleaning services that effectively remove dust, dirt, animal hair, allergens and other pathogens that collect over time in your furnace and ducts. Duct Cleaning also ensures your furnace is operating at peak performance, as it was designed. We are so confident you will love our service, results and positive changes it will bring to you , that we always guarantee 100 % customer satisfaction or you do not pay a penny!
When you choose SUPREME to clean your furnace and ducts, you can rest assured that the job will be done correctly, with the best in class equipment. Our knowledgeable, highly trained and experienced technicians are equipped with the latest technology. We use only the top of the line truck mounted, high volume vacuums and compressors to service you best. Our goal is to keep your living environment comfortable and the air you breathe clean, safe and fresh. We truly love what we do, and our primary goal is to improve life of others , and we get to do this by helping others improve their indoor air quality !
Even though we, and lots of others companies have most powerful equipment, most powerful equipment doesn’t automatically mean clean air ducts. A vacuum hose being shoved down a duct is not duct cleaning! Also guys showing up with a portable unit or shop vac at your house is also not duct cleaning. This is a scam and usually is associated with up selling of unneeded furnace parts and hidden charges. Supereme Duct Cleaners use some of the best TRUCK MOUNTED equipment available and 12 step (NADCA) approved cleaning processes. We also always provide before and after photos for every job.
Here is 12 steps that we always do, and that should happen during every professional air duct cleaning service :
1) Once arriving at your home, we will meet, put shoe covers on and come inside with our tool box. We will than go down to furnace room and turn the system on to make sure it is operating properly. Once we determine that everything is operating fine, turn the system off.
2) The furnace filter is removed, wrapped in plastic, and reinstalled to separate the supply and return sides of the
system. This prevents debris getting into your furnace blower fan and increases vacuum velocity.
3) If not existing already, An 8” or 12” access hole is then cut into the return trunk line near the HVAC system. Before pictures are taken. ( It is small additional charge if not present $20 – 40, as it takes extra time and materials )
4) Install the duct mounting flange over the access hole and attach the vacuum hose . The other end of the vacuum hose will be attached to our truck, where big powerful truck mounted vacuum is, this is also where the dirt collection is . Turn the machine on.
5) Now that the system is running and under negative pressure, we go to each register and seal them off with plastic sheets or foam blocks. This creates maximum air velocity. Also this prevents and reduces any potential mess.
6) Starting from the furthest register, we will clean each branch line by using duct brushes, and compressed air cleaning tools to loosen debris to the main trunk line, where it will be vacuumed out by our Hose and dirt goes outside in out trucks Air Duct Cleaning System. The process is then repeated at each register. Once all the branch lines have been cleaned, we will then clean out the main trunk line.
7) An 8” or 12” access hole is then cut into the main supply line near the plenum. A zone bag is then inflated in the duct between the access hole and the plenum. This helps insure a strong vacuum and a good negative pressure on the
8) Repeat steps 4 through 6 on the supply side.
9) Now that the duct system has been cleaned, we clean the A-coils and the blower. Take after photos to ensure system is free of pollutants.
10) After the system has been cleaned an air duct sanitizer/deodorizer may be applied. While the system
is still under negative pressure, the sanitizer is sprayed into each register with an Ultra Low Volume (ULV) Fogger.
11) Once the system has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized, reseal all access holes with metal patches, then reinstall all registers.
12) Provide client with results, walk them around system, provide before and after photos, . Write receipt/invoice, shake hands and depart.